Whilst working closely with project and design engineers from many of the World’s leading Pharmaceutical, Food, Brewing and Soft Drinks companies, Electrix has invented the ultimate Stainless Steel Flush Mounted Enclosures.
To be used where all cabling is conveyed within the cavity of the wall, the main body of the enclosure is recessed meaning that only the lid section and optional components are visible to the operator.
- The enclosure’s primary gasket, body and lid protect the contents of the enclosure (IP66).
- An additional blue silicone gasket (FDA) reduces the risk of infestation between the lid and the wall.
- A wall cavity with a minimum depth of 80 mm is required to incorporate these products.
- Available in 316L – V4A – 1.4404 Stainless Steel Polished & Satin (Brushed) finishes.
- IP66 rated enclosures – ideal for washdown areas.
- Unlimited options via our Bespoke Design Studio. View the Bespoke Design Gallery for ideas.
- Long life and corrosion resistant.
- Available from stock, with daily despatches worldwide.