WASHDOWNPRO™ Hygienic Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars
When hygiene is a priority for your installation and thorough cleaning behind your enclosure is a requirement, Electrix® Stainless Steel Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars 🗗 are the ideal solution.
Electrix® patented stand-off mounting pillars are available in three different lengths (19 mm, 50 mm and 75 mm) to suit the requirements of your installation. Fitted with a silicone washer and o-ring, these easy-to-clean pillars minimise potential bug traps which are common with less hygienic external brackets and other mounting options that are available.
The threaded end of the pillar engages with threads at the rear of the enclosure, making them quick and easy to install. These pillars, combined with Electrix® unique IP69K / IP66 Internal Wall Fixing Points (included as part of all WASHDOWNPRO™ enclosures), ensure that the integral IP69K / IP66 rating of your enclosure is not compromised in any way.
- Remove the Internal Wall Fixing Point Caps, using a 5 mm (3/16") Allen Key (sold separately - Electrix® part: AK-5 🗗).
- Select the most suitably sized Stainless Steel Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars 🗗 to match the desired space needed between the enclosure and mounting surface.
- Engage the threaded portion of the pillars with the threaded apertures at the rear of the enclosure, and tighten by hand.
- Attach the enclosure to the mounting surface using appropriately sized screws, making sure the head of each screw is countersunk and contained within the Internal Wall Fixing Point Base.
- Refit the Internal Wall Fixing Point Caps, ensuring the o-ring is correctly installed, and tighten to 6 Nm (53.1 lb-in) using an Allen Key.
External Wall Fixing Point Cover Kits
In some circumstances, the installation of a WASHDOWNPRO™ enclosure may result in unused wall fixing points remaining visible to users.
Although Electrix® enclosures maintain their IP69K / IP66 / Type 4X rating and uncompromised hygiene even with these apertures exposed, to achieve the ultimate in hygiene and aesthetics, we recommend using our External Wall Fixing Point Cover Kits 🗗.