- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness for Lid (mm)2.0
- Material Thickness for Base (mm)1.2
- Lid Size (H x W mm)209 x 326
- Back Box Size (H x W x D mm)160 x 280 x 85
- Fixing Flange Size (H x W mm)200.5 x 320.5
- Back Box Height (mm)160
- Fixing Flange Height (mm)200.5
- Lid Height (mm)209
- Back Box Width (mm)280
- Lid Width (mm)326
- Fixing Flange Width (mm)320.5
- Back Box Depth (mm)85
- Switch SuppliedYes x 2
- Switch Details30 A (3 Pole)
- Maximum Switch Rating (A)30
- Suitable as a Motor DisconnectYes
- OSHA CompliantHigh visibility red / yellow handle - 3 x lockout (LO) / tagout (TO) positions per handle
- Switch Defeat MechanismNo
- Captive Lid FixingsYes
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Fixing MethodSupplied with self-tapping screws
- DIN Rail1 x Fitted
- DIN Rail Length (mm)260
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (W) x 15 mm (H) - Top Hat
- DIN Rail PositionHorizontal / Central
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverYes
- EarthingEarth terminals & 1 x earth / ground lead*
- UL InformationIndustrial Control Panel Enclosure (NITW)
In accordance with UL508A
CSA C22.2 No. 14-13*
File Number: E233527
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Food Equipment
for use in food processing areas
- Environmental RatingIP66*
Type 1 / 3 / 3R / 5 / 12 / 13 / 4 / 4X*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- Supplied WithRotary Isolator Switch (x2), Fixing Flange with Blue Silicone Gasket, Self-Tapping Screws, DIN Rails (complete with mounted earth block & auxiliary contact 1 NO/1 NC), Lid Gasket, Lid Fixings & Earth Terminals
- Ideally Suited ForOffshore, Chemical, Food, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Soft Drinks, Architectural companies & many more
- Alternative Material Finish / GradePolished 316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (kg)3.30
- Commodity Code85371098
- Fine Print*IP / TYPE rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.