- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade304 - V2A - 1.4301
- Material FinishPolished
- Material Thickness for Lid (mm)3.0
- Material Thickness for Base (mm)1.5
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) mm225 (255) x 115 x 85 (115)
- Height 1 (mm)225
- Height 2 (mm)255
- Width (mm)115
- Depth 1 (mm)85
- Depth 2 (mm)115
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- 316L - V4A - 1.4404 material
- Custom sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Extra hygienic lid fixing screws
- Security lid fixing screws
- Alternative hole configurations
- Number of Holes3
- Hole Keyways12 o'clock
- Hole LocationLid
- Hole Pattern3 vertical
- Push-Button SuppliedPush-buttons not included
Compatible with all brands of push-buttons, switches and pilot lights
- Roof Angle15°
- Recessed CavityYes
- Captive Lid FixingsYes
- Gasket MaterialUL Recognised Neoprene EPDM Closed Cell (One Piece)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Fixing MethodM5 Sealed Wall Fixing Points
- Internal Wall Fixing Points2
- DIN RailFitted
- DIN Rail Length (mm)147
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (Width) - Top Hat
- DIN Rail PositionVertical / Central
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverYes
- EarthingEarth terminals & 1 x earth / ground lead*
- UL Information(Junction & Pull Box) 61ZB
In accordance with UL50/50E
CSA 22.2 No. 94*
File Number: E233528
- Environmental RatingIP66 / IP69K*
Type 1 / 12 / 13 / 4 / 4X*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)'-40°C to +110°C (-40°F to +230°F)
- Supplied WithSealed Compartment Wall Fixing Points, DIN Rail, Lid Gasket, Lid Fixings, Earth Terminals & Earth Link
- Ideally Suited ForFood, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Soft Drinks, Architectural companies & many more
- Alternative Material Finish / GradeSatin (Brushed) 304 - V2A - 1.4301
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (kg)2.11
- Commodity Code73269098
- Fine Print*IP / TYPE rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
It is the installer's responsibility to check that the earth / ground lead is suitable for the intended application.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.
Currently there are no videos available for this product.