- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade304 - V2A - 1.4301
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (mm)1.2
- Size (H x W x D mm)220 x 100 x 100
- Height (mm)220
- Width (mm)100
- Depth (mm)100
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- 316L - V4A - 1.4404 material
- Custom sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Extra hygienic lid fixing screws
- Security lid fixing screws
- Additional DIN rails
- Alternative switch manufacturers and sizes
- Dimension Tolerances"Please refer to our CAD files for further details or contact a member of the Electrix Team."
- Switch SuppliedFitted
- Switch BrandAllen-Bradley
- Switch DetailsAllen-Bradley - 32 A (3 Pole)
- Maximum Switch Rating (A)32
- Number of Poles3
- OSHA CompliantHigh visibility red / yellow handle - 3 x lockout (LO) / tagout (TO) positions
- Switch Defeat MechanismNo
- Black HandlesSold Separately - Part Number: AB BLACK HANDLE
- Push-Button SuppliedAllen-Bradley
- Emergency Stop Rating1 x Normally Closed Contact
AC15: 250 V - 3 A / 120 V - 6 A
Ith: 10 A
- Captive Lid FixingsYes
- Gasket MaterialUL Recognised Neoprene EPDM Closed Cell (One Piece)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Fixing MethodM5 Sealed Wall Fixing Points
- Internal Wall Fixing Points2
- DIN RailFitted
- DIN Rail Length (mm)93
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (W) x 15 mm (H) - Top Hat
- DIN Rail PositionHorizontal / Off-set, behind switch
- Compact FootprintYes
- EarthingEarth terminals & 1 x earth / ground lead*
- CE InformationEN 60947-5-1
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for
the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment
- Environmental RatingIP66*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- Supplied WithRotary Isolator Switch, Emergency Stop Button, Sealed Compartment Wall Fixing Points, DIN Rail, Lid Gasket, Lid Fixings, Earth Link & Earth Terminals
- Ideally Suited ForFood, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Soft Drinks, Architectural companies & many more
- Alternative Material Finish / GradePolished 304 - V2A - 1.4301
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (kg)1.5
- Commodity Code85365011
- Fine Print*IP rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed.
It is the installer's responsibility to check that the earth / ground lead is suitable for the intended application.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions 🗗, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.