- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (mm)1.5
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) mm115 (145) x 115 x 85 (115)
- Height 1 (mm)115
- Height 2 (mm)145
- Width (mm)115
- Depth 1 (mm)85
- Depth 2 (mm)115
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- Polished Finish
- Custom sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Extra hygienic lid fixing screws
- Security lid fixing screws
- DIN Rails or Gear Plates
- Alternative hole configurations
- 15º Sloping RoofSheds unwanted liquids and prevents items being stored on top of the enclosure.
Alternative angles (e.g. 30° Sloping Roof) are available from The Custom Shop 🗗.
- OverhangTilted upwards to limit water flowing down the front of the lid.
- LidAngled top to encourage liquid run-off during cleaning, and a fully concealed gasket to maintain the IP rating of the enclosure.
- Recessed Lid ProtectionThe lid of the enclosure is recessed and protected by a hood, minimising potential damage to the installed hardware.
- Drainage ChannelEssential for easy cleaning and reducing the opportunity for dirt and grime build-up.
- Internal Threaded Wall Fixing PointsThe new WASHDOWNPRO™ range of enclosures include our unique IP69K / IP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points. Invented by Electrix®, the Wall Fixing Points allow the enclosure to be installed without compromising the IP69K / IP66 rating, and reduce the amount of extra drilling required on site, saving you time and money.
- Removable Stand-Off Mounting PillarsIncluded as standard, our WASHDOWNPRO™ Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars allow your enclosure to be installed a fixed distance away from a mounting surface without compromising the IP69K rating, facilitating cleaning and washdown procedures. The pillars are threaded to allow them to fit perfectly into pre-formed holes at the rear of the enclosure, whilst the silicone washers assist with the hygiene of the installation.
- External Wall Fixing Point Cover Kits
In some circumstances, the installation of a WASHDOWNPRO™ enclosure may result in unused wall fixing points remaining visible to users.
Electrix® enclosures maintain their IP69K / IP66 / Type 4X rating and uncompromised hygiene even with these apertures exposed. However, when you need the ultimate in hygiene and aesthetics, we recommend using our WASHDOWNPRO™ External Wall Fixing Point Cover Kits 🗗.
If you would like to cover all of the wall fixing points, you will require 2 covers for this enclosure.
- Push-Button SuppliedPush-buttons not included
Compatible with all brands of push-buttons, switches and pilot lights
Hole diameter complies with IEC 60947-5-1
- Number of Holes1
- Hole Keyways4
- Hole LocationLid
- Hole Pattern1 central
- Roof Angle15°
- Captive Lid FixingsYes
- Lid / Cover Gasket MaterialUL Recognised Neoprene EPDM Closed Cell (One Piece)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Fixing MethodIP69K / IP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points with 19 mm Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars - Suitable for use with M6 countersunk fixings when the stand-off mounting pillars are in use, and up to M8 countersunk fixings when the pillars are not used.
- Stand-Off Mounting Pillar Gasket MaterialBlue Silicone Rubber
- Internal Wall Fixing Points2
- NEC Airspace Fixings19 mm Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillar exceeds NEC airspace requirements for Metal Enclosures
- DIN RailFitted
- DIN Rail Length (mm)103
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (W) x 7.5 mm (H) - Top Hat
- DIN Rail PositionHorizontal / Central
- Compact FootprintYes
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverNo
- EarthingEarth terminals
- UL InformationIndustrial Control Panel Enclosure
In accordance with UL508A
CSA C22.2 No. 14-13
File Number: E233527
- CE InformationEN 60670-1
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for
the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment
- Environmental RatingIP69K / IP66*
Type 1 / 3 / 5 / 12 / 13 / 4 / 4X*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-40°C to +121°C (-40°F to +250°F)
- Supplied WithEasy to Clean 19 mm Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars, IP69K / IP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points, DIN Rail, Lid with Gasket, Captive Lid Fixing Screws & Earth Terminals
- Ideally Suited ForOffshore, Food, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Soft Drinks, Architectural companies & many more
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (kg)1.30
- Commodity Code73269098
- Fine Print*IP / Type rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions 🗗, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.