- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (mm)1.5
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) mm250 (295) x 195 x 105 (156)
- Height 1 (mm)250
- Height 2 (mm)295
- Width (mm)195
- Depth 1 (mm)105
- Depth 2 (mm)156
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- Polished finish
- Custom sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Extra hygienic lid fixing screws
- Security lid fixing screws
- Gear Plates
- Dimension TolerancesPlease refer to our CAD files for further details or contact a member of the Electrix Team.
- 15º Sloping RoofSheds unwanted liquids and prevents items being stored on top of the enclosure.
Alternative angles (e.g. 30° Sloping Roof) are available from The Custom Shop 🗗.
- OverhangTilted upwards to limit water flowing down the front of the lid.
- LidAngled top to encourage liquid run-off during cleaning, and a fully concealed gasket to maintain the IP rating of the enclosure.
- Recessed Lid ProtectionThe lid of the enclosure is recessed and protected by a hood, minimising potential damage to the installed hardware.
- Drainage ChannelEssential for easy cleaning and reducing the opportunity for dirt and grime build-up.
- Internal Threaded Wall Fixing PointsThe new WASHDOWNPRO™ range of enclosures include our unique IP69K / IP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points. Invented by Electrix®, the Wall Fixing Points allow the enclosure to be installed without compromising the IP69K / IP66 rating, and reduce the amount of extra drilling required on site, saving you time and money.
- Removable Stand-Off Mounting PillarsIf your installation requires thorough cleaning behind the enclosure, our WASHDOWNPRO™ Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars 🗗 are the ideal optional extra to achieve this. The pillars are threaded to allow them to fit perfectly into pre-formed holes at the rear of the enclosure, whilst the silicone washers assist with the hygiene of the installation.
- External Wall Fixing Point Cover Kits
In some circumstances, the installation of a WASHDOWNPRO™ enclosure may result in unused wall fixing points remaining visible to users.
Electrix® enclosures maintain their IP69K / IP66 / Type 4X rating and uncompromised hygiene even with these apertures exposed. However, when you need the ultimate in hygiene and aesthetics, we recommend using our WASHDOWNPRO™ External Wall Fixing Point Cover Kits 🗗.
This enclosure includes 2 covers as standard. If you would like to cover all of the wall fixing points on this enclosure, you will require 4 covers in total.
- Switch SuppliedFitted
- Switch BrandKatko
- Switch Details63 A
- General Use @ 600 VAC80 A
- Number of Poles3
- AC-21A @ 690 VAC100 A
- AC-23A @ 415 VAC63 A
- AC-23A @ 690 VAC40 A / 37 kW
- Switching Capacity (1 PH)
120 VAC - 5.0 HP 240 VAC - 10.0 HP
- Switching Capacity (3 PH)
208 VAC - 10.0 HP 415 VAC - 25.0 HP 480 VAC - 30.0 HP 600 VAC - 30.0 HP
- Suitable as a Motor DisconnectYes
- OSHA Compliant3 x lockout (LO) / tagout (TO) positions
- Switch Defeat MechanismYes
- Roof Angle15°
- Captive Lid FixingsYes
- Lid / Cover Gasket MaterialUL Recognised Neoprene EPDM Closed Cell (One Piece)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Window Can AccommodateNo Window
- Fixing MethodIP69K / IP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points - Suitable for use with M6 countersunk fixings when the optional mounting pillars are in use (PILLAR-4-M10-19, PILLAR-4-M10-50 or PILLAR-4-M10-75), and up to M8 countersunk fixings when the mounting pillars are not used.
- Internal Wall Fixing Points4
- DIN RailFitted
- DIN Rail Length (mm)147
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (W) x 15 mm (H) - Top Hat
- DIN Rail PositionHorizontal / Central
- Compact FootprintYes
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverNo
- EarthingEarth terminals
- UL InformationIndustrial Control Panel Enclosure
In accordance with UL508A
CSA C22.2 No. 14-13
File Number: E233527
- CE InformationEN 60947-3
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for
the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment
- Environmental RatingIP69K / IP66*
Type 1 / 3 / 5 / 12 / 13 / 4 / 4X*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-40°C to +60°C (-40°F to +140°F)
- Supplied WithRotary Isolator Switch (63 A - 3 Pole), IP69K / IP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points, DIN Rail, Lid with Gasket, Captive Lid Fixing Screws & Earth Terminals
- Ideally Suited ForOffshore, Food, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Soft Drinks, Architectural companies & many more
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (kg)3.99
- Commodity Code85363030
- Fine Print*IP / Type rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions 🗗, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.