Returns & Exchanges
We know that you will be pleased with your purchases from Electrix International ("Electrix"). However, we understand that there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
You can request to return goods as follows:
- Online customers can use our easy to use online returns request system.
- Contact our Sales Team by calling Toll-Free 1-888-774-4550, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that certain items are non-refundable. This will be indicated on our website, quotes, sales order acknowledgements and invoices.
If you have any queries regarding this policy, please email email@example.com.
This policy has been approved by Electrix's Managing Director, Malcolm Thompson.
Returned Goods Authorization
Goods must not be returned without a Returned Goods Authorization reference ("RGA").
You will be sent a Returns Policy which must be signed and returned to Electrix at which point you will be given an RGA reference. The RGA reference must be quoted on all paperwork relating to the returned goods.
The Returns Process
The Returns List
We will require a complete list of all items which you are planning to return. The list must include your original Purchase Order number and our Sales Order number or Invoice number. If items are being returned from multiple Purchase Order numbers they must be listed separately.
- All items must be returned in original condition. To adhere with the Electrix ISO 9001 traceability and quality system, all products must be in their original packaging and must carry the original serial number sticker.
- All of the original components and ancillary parts must be returned with the goods. For example:
a. Included with the Raceway Range:
- Cover Plate(s)
- Nuts and Screws
b. Included with the Tray Systems Range:
- Nuts and Screws
- Fishplate(s) (certain sizes only)
c. Included with Enclosures:
- Cover or Door (and Keys)
- DIN Rail or Gear Plate
- Electrical Switch(es) / Push Button(s)
- All goods must arrive at our premises within 7 days of the RGA being issued. The goods will remain at the customers own risk until inspected and accepted for credit by Electrix.
- Electrix reserves the right to reject any item that is not included on the Returns List.
- Electrix reserves the right to refuse a request to return goods if the goods were delivered more than 21 days from the date of the Returned Goods request.
- Electrix reserves the right to refuse a request to return goods from a split pack, for example 8 items from a bag of 10.
Should any of the returned items fail to meet with the terms of the Returned Goods Policy you will be informed immediately. You can choose to have the goods returned at your own cost, or authorize Electrix to dispose of the goods on your behalf.
Rejected goods will be held at our premises for a maximum of 10 working days from the date we notify you that the goods fail to meet with the terms of the Policy.
A Credit Note will be issued once the goods have passed inspection.
A handling charge is incurred on all returned goods, this covers the cost of our time for dealing with the return, including inspection and restocking costs.
The handling charges are as follows:
- Goods returned within 7 days of the invoice date will be subject to a 10% handling charge.
- Goods returned within 8 days and a maximum of 21 days from the invoice date will be subject to a 30% handling charge.
The handling charge will be deducted from the original cost of the product when the Credit Note is issued. Carriage Charges will not be refunded.