- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade304 - V2A - 1.4301
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (Gauge)16
- Material Thickness (mm)1.5
- Height (in.)1.00
- Height (mm)25
- Width (in.)5.90
- Width (mm)150
- Hole ØM6
- Recommended Usable Width (in.)Up to 5.90
- Recommended Usable Width (mm)Up to 150
- Maximum Usable Width (in.)5.90
- Maximum Usable Width (mm)150
- Footprint (in.)5.90 x 1.65
- Footprint (mm)150 x 42
- Screw TypeM6 x 16 mm Slotted Panhead Screw
- Nut TypeM6 Cage Nut
- For Trunking Size (in.)2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 2, 4 x 4, 6 x 4, 6 x 6
- For Trunking Size (mm)75 x 75, 100 x 50, 100 x 100, 150 x 100, 150 x 150, 50 x 50
- For Tray Width (in.)2, 3, 4, 6
- For Tray Width (mm)50, 51, 75, 76, 100, 102, 150
- Supplied WithCage Nuts, Basket Retainer & Screws
- Ideally Suited ForFood, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Architectural companies & many more
- Compatible WithFlat Cover Raceway, 15° Apex Cover Raceway, Lighting Raceway, Metric Conduit, NPT Conduit, Medium Duty Straight Edge Cable Tray, Medium Duty Return Flange Cable Tray, Heavy Duty Return Flange Cable Tray, Wire Basket Cable Tray, Brackets, Fasteners
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (lb)0.86
- Weight (kg)0.39
- HTS Code7326908688
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions 🗗, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.