- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (Gauge)16
- Material Thickness (mm)1.5
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) in.12.65 (14.35) x 10.90 x 4.15 (6.15)
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) mm321 (364) x 277 x 105 (156)
- Height 1 (in.)12.65
- Height 1 (mm)321
- Height 2 (in.)14.35
- Height 2 (mm)364
- Width (in.)10.90
- Width (mm)277
- Depth 1 (in.)4.15
- Depth 1 (mm)105
- Depth 2 (in.)6.15
- Depth 2 (mm)156
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- Polished Finish
- Custom sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Extra sanitary cover fixing screws
- Security cover fixing screws
- Gear Plates
- Dimension TolerancesPlease refer to our CAD files for further details or contact a member of the Electrix Team.
- 15º Sloping RoofSheds unwanted liquids and prevents items being stored on top of the enclosure.
Alternative angles (e.g. 30° Sloped Top) are available from The Custom Shop 🗗.
- OverhangTilted upwards to limit water flowing down the front of the cover.
- LidAngled top to encourage liquid run-off during cleaning, and a fully concealed gasket to maintain the IP rating of the enclosure.
- Recessed Lid ProtectionThe cover of the enclosure is recessed and protected by a hood, minimizing potential damage to the installed hardware.
- Drainage ChannelEssential for easy cleaning and reducing the opportunity for dirt and grime build-up.
- Internal Threaded Wall Fixing PointsThe new WASHDOWNPRO™ range of enclosures include our unique IP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points. Invented by Electrix®, these Wall Fixing Points allow the enclosure to be installed without compromising the IP66 rating, and reduce the amount of extra drilling required on site, saving you time and money.
- Removable Stand-Off Mounting PillarsIncluded as standard, our WASHDOWNPRO™ Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars allow your enclosure to be installed a fixed distance away from a mounting surface without compromising the IP66 rating, facilitating cleaning and washdown procedures. The pillars are threaded to allow them to fit perfectly into pre-formed holes at the rear of the enclosure, whilst the silicone washers assist with the sanitation of the installation.
- Switch SuppliedFitted
- General Use @ 600 VAC80 A (per Switch)
- Number of Poles3 (per switch)
- AC-21A @ 690 VAC100 A (per Switch)
- AC-23A @ 415 VAC63 A (per Switch)
- AC-23A @ 690 VAC40 A / 37 kW (per Switch)
- Switching Capacity (1 PH)
120 VAC - 5.0 HP 240 VAC - 10.0 HP
Note: Values per switch
- Switching Capacity (3 PH)
208 VAC - 10.0 HP 415 VAC - 25.0 HP 480 VAC - 30.0 HP 600 VAC - 30.0 HP
Note: Values per switch
- Suitable as a Motor DisconnectYes
- OSHA CompliantHigh visibility red / yellow handle - 3 x lockout (LO) / tagout (TO) positions per handle
- Switch Defeat MechanismYes
- Roof Angle15°
- Captive Cover FixingsYes
- Lid / Cover Gasket MaterialUL Recognized Neoprene EPDM Closed Cell (One Piece)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Window Can Accommodate8 Modules - 5.70" (144 mm) usable width
- Viewing Window MaterialPolycarbonate
- Fixing MethodIP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points with 3/4" Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars - Suitable for use with 1/4" / M6 countersunk fixings when the mounting pillars are in use, and up to 5/16" / M8 countersunk fixings when the pillars are not used
- Stand-Off Mounting Pillar Gasket MaterialBlue Silicone Rubber (FDA)
- Internal Wall Fixing Points4
- NEC Airspace Fixings3/4" Stand-Off Mounting Pillar exceeds NEC airspace requirements for Metal Enclosures
- DIN Rail2 Fitted
- DIN Rail Length (in.)10.25
- DIN Rail Length (mm)260
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (W) x 15 mm (H) - Top Hat
- DIN Rail PositionHorizontal / Central
- Compact FootprintYes
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverNo
- GroundingGround terminals
- CE InformationEN 60947-5-1
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for
the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment
- Environmental RatingIP66*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- Supplied With2 x Rotary Motor Disconnect Switches (60 A - 3 Pole), 2 x Auxiliary Contacts (1 x NO / 1 x NC), Easy to clean 3/4" Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars, IP66 Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points, IP66 Hinged Viewing Window (6 modules wide - 4.25"), 2 x DIN Rails, 2 x DIN Rail Mounted Ground Terminals, Cover with Gasket, Captive Cover Fixing Screws & Ground Terminals
- Ideally Suited ForOffshore, Food, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Architectural companies & many more
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (lb)21.34
- Weight (kg)9.68
- HTS Code8536308000
- Fine Print*IP rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions 🗗, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.