The Industry Standard Sloped Top Enclosure.
When sanitation is a priority for your installation & NEC® airspace requirements need to be achieved or exceeded, these sloped top enclosures are the ideal solution. Featuring our threaded sealed compartment wall fixing points and our innovative removable threaded stand-off pillars, the Shroud Protected range is our flagship design.
Key features include:
- Two Unique Electrix Inventions - Our award-winning design team has invented Sealed Compartment Wall Fixing Points which are proven to keep water out of your enclosure, and innovative Threaded Stand-Off Pillars, allowing easy access behind the enclosure for cleaning and to provide adequate airflow.
- 15° Sloped Top - Encourages liquid run-off and prevents items from being stored on top of the enclosure.
- Protection Shroud - Reduces damage to switches.
- Overhang - Underside of overhang is tilted upwards to limit water cascading down the front of the cover.
- Cover - Angled top to encourage liquid run-off and a fully concealed gasket to meet various approvals.
- Drainage Channel - Provides better sanitation.
- Choice of Cover Fixings - Standard or Hexagon.
- Various Configurations - Junction Boxes, Push-Button Enclosures and Rotary Motor Disconnect & Emergency Stop Enclosures.
Stainless Steel Shroud Protected Enclosures
- For Push-Button Enclosures
- Green/Red Double Head Push-Button
- 22 mm Ø
- IP69K rated
Over 400,000 standard products in stock for same day dispatch and a 7-day turnaround on Custom Shop products.
Regularly specified by internationally recognized companies making us the Processing Industry's preferred supplier of Stainless Steel Cable Management Systems.
Not part of our standard range? No problem! We can work with you closely to design custom products that meet your exact requirements.
We offer large discounts when you buy direct. Create an online account with us to see your prices and buy online!