- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (Gauge)16
- Material Thickness (mm)1.5
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) in.7.15 (8.85) x 6.75 x 4.15 (6.15)
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) mm182 (225) x 172 x 105 (156)
- Height 1 (in.)7.15
- Height 1 (mm)182
- Height 2 (in.)8.85
- Height 2 (mm)225
- Width (in.)6.75
- Width (mm)172
- Depth 1 (in.)4.15
- Depth 1 (mm)105
- Depth 2 (in.)6.15
- Depth 2 (mm)156
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- Polished Finish
- Custom sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Extra sanitary cover fixing screws
- Security cover fixing screws
- Gear Plates
- Dimension TolerancesPlease refer to our CAD files for further details or contact a member of the Electrix Team.
- Switch SuppliedFitted
- Switch BrandAllen-Bradley
- General Use @ 600 VAC32 A
- Number of Poles3
- AC-21A @ 690 VAC32 A
- AC-23A @ 230 VAC7.5 kW
- AC-23A @ 400 VAC15.0 kW
- AC-23A @ 690 VAC15.0 kW
- Switching Capacity (1 PH)
120 VAC - 1.0 HP 240 VAC - 3.0 HP 480 VAC - 5.0 HP 600 VAC - 5.0 HP
- Switching Capacity (3 PH)
120 VAC - 3.0 HP 240 VAC - 7.5 HP 480 VAC - 15.0 HP 600 VAC - 15.0 HP
- Suitable as a Motor DisconnectYes
- OSHA CompliantHigh visibility red / yellow handle - 3 x lockout (LO) / tagout (TO) positions
- Switch Defeat MechanismNo
- Black HandlesSold Separately - Part Number: AB BLACK HANDLE
- Roof Angle15°
- Stand-Off Mounting Pillar Gasket MaterialBlue Silicone Rubber (FDA)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Fixing MethodM10 Threaded Sealed Wall Fixing Points with 0.75" Threaded Stand-Off Mounting Pillars - Suitable for use with 1/4" / M6 countersunk fixings when the mounting pillars are in use, and up to 5/16" / M8 countersunk fixings when the pillars are not used
- NEC Airspace Fixings0.75" Stand-Off Mounting Pillar exceeds NEC airspace requirements for Metal Enclosures
- DIN RailFitted
- DIN Rail Length (in.)5.80
- DIN Rail Length (mm)147
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (W) x 15 mm (H) - Top Hat
- DIN Rail PositionHorizontal / Central
- Compact FootprintYes
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverNo
- GroundingGround terminals & 1 x ground link*
- CE InformationEN 60947-5-1
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for
the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment
- Environmental RatingIP66*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- Supplied WithRotary Motor Disconnect Switch (32 A - 3 Pole), Auxiliary Contact (1 x NO / 1 x NC), Easy to Clean 0.75" Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars, Threaded Sealed Compartment Wall Fixing Points, DIN Rail, DIN Rail Mounted Ground Terminal, Cover with Gasket, Captive Cover Fixing Screws, Ground Terminals & Ground Link
- Ideally Suited ForOffshore, Food, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Architectural companies & many more
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (lb)6.70
- Weight (kg)3.04
- HTS Code8536509025
- Fine Print*IP / TYPE rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
It is the installer's responsibility to check that the ground lead is suitable for the intended application.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions 🗗, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.