- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (Gauge)16
- Material Thickness (mm)1.5
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) in.7.15 (8.85) x 6.75 x 4.15 (6.15)
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D1 (D2) mm182 (225) x 172 x 105 (156)
- Height 1 (in.)7.15
- Height 1 (mm)182
- Height 2 (in.)8.85
- Height 2 (mm)225
- Width (in.)6.75
- Width (mm)172
- Depth 1 (in.)4.15
- Depth 1 (mm)105
- Depth 2 (in.)6.15
- Depth 2 (mm)156
- Switch SuppliedFitted
- Switch BrandAllen-Bradley
- Switch Details32 A (3 Pole)
- Maximum Switch Rating (A)32
- Switch Rating (A)32
- Number of Poles3
- Maximum Rating (HP)
1.0 @ 120 V
3.0 @ 240 V
5.0 @ 480 V
5.0 @ 600 V
3.0 @ 120 V
7.5 @ 240 V
15.0 @ 480 V
15.0 @ 600 V
- Suitable as a Motor DisconnectYes
- OSHA CompliantHigh visibility red / yellow handle - 3 x lockout (LO) / tagout (TO) positions
- Switch Defeat MechanismNo
- Black HandlesSold Separately - Part Number: AB BLACK HANDLE
- Roof Angle15°
- Stand-Off Mounting Pillar Gasket MaterialBlue Silicone Rubber (FDA)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Fixing MethodM8 Threaded Sealed Wall Fixing Points with 0.75" Threaded Stand-Off Mounting Pillars
- NEC® Airspace Fixings0.75" Stand-Off Mounting Pillar exceeds NEC® airspace requirements for Metal Enclosures
- DIN RailFitted
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (Width) - Top Hat
- Compact FootprintYes
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverNo
- GroundingGround terminals & 1 x ground lead*
- CE InformationIEC/EN 60947-3
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Food Equipment
for use in food processing areas
- Environmental RatingIP66*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- Supplied WithRotary Motor Disconnect Switch, Removable 0.75" Stand-Off Mounting Pillars, DIN Rail (complete with mounted ground terminal & auxiliary contact 1 NO/1 NC), Cover Gasket, Cover Fixings, Ground Terminals & Ground Link
- Ideally Suited ForOffshore, Food, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Architectural companies & many more
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (lb)6.70
- Weight (kg)3.04
- HTS Code8536509025
- Fine Print*IP rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
It is the installer's responsibility to check that the ground lead is suitable for the intended application.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.