- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (Gauge)16
- Material Thickness (mm)1.5
- Size (H x W x D in.)6.00 x 4.00 x 2.75
- Size (H x W x D mm)152 x 102 x 70
- Height (in.)6.00
- Height (mm)152
- Width (in.)4.00
- Width (mm)102
- Depth (in.)2.75
- Depth (mm)70
- Internal Threaded Wall Fixing PointsThe new WASHDOWNPRO™ range of enclosures include our unique IP69K / IP66 / Type 4X Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points. Invented by Electrix®, these Wall Fixing Points allow the enclosure to be installed without compromising the IP69K / IP66 / Type 4X rating, and reduce the amount of extra drilling required on site, saving you time and money.
- Removable Stand-Off Mounting PillarsIf your installation requires thorough cleaning behind the enclosure, our WASHDOWNPRO™ Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars 🗗 are the ideal optional extra to achieve this. The pillars are threaded to allow them to fit perfectly into pre-formed holes at the rear of the enclosure, whilst the silicone washers assist with the sanitation of the installation.
- External Wall Fixing Point Cover Kits
In some circumstances, the installation of a WASHDOWNPRO™ enclosure may result in unused wall fixing points remaining visible to users.
Electrix® enclosures maintain their IP69K / IP66 / Type 4X rating and uncompromised sanitation even with these apertures exposed. However, when you need the ultimate in sanitation and aesthetics, we recommend using our WASHDOWNPRO™ External Wall Fixing Point Cover Kits 🗗.
If you would like to cover all of the wall fixing points, you will require 4 covers in total for this enclosure.
- Captive Cover FixingsYes
- Lid / Cover Gasket MaterialUL Recognized Neoprene EPDM Closed Cell (One Piece)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Fixing MethodIP69K / Type 4X Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points with 3/4" Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars - Suitable for use with 1/4" / M6 countersunk fixings when the mounting pillars are in use, and up to 5/16" / M8 countersunk fixings when the pillars are not used
- Stand-Off Mounting Pillar Gasket MaterialBlue Silicone Rubber (FDA)
- Internal Wall Fixing Points2
- NEC Airspace Fixings3/4" Stand-Off Mounting Pillar exceeds NEC airspace requirements for Metal Enclosures
- DIN RailFitted
- DIN Rail Length (in.)3.15
- DIN Rail Length (mm)80
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (W) x 7.5 mm (H) - Top Hat
- DIN Rail PositionHorizontal / Central
- Compact FootprintYes
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverNo
- GroundingGround terminals
- UL InformationIndustrial Control Panel Enclosure
In accordance with UL508A
CSA C22.2 No. 14-13
File Number: E233527
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for
the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment
- Environmental RatingType 1 / 3 / 5 / 12 / 13 / 4 / 4X*
IP69K / IP66*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-40°C to +121°C (-40°F to +250°F)
- Supplied WithEasy to clean 3/4" Removable Stand-Off Mounting Pillars, IP69K / Type 4X Internal Threaded Wall Fixing Points, DIN Rail, Cover with Gasket, Captive Cover Fixing Screws & Ground Terminals
- Ideally Suited ForOffshore, Food, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Architectural companies & many more
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (lb)3.20
- Weight (kg)1.45
- HTS Code7326908688
- Fine Print*IP / Type rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions 🗗, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.