The World’s most sanitary stainless steel enclosure with a 15° sloped top or flat top in our brand new Slimline design.
When sanitation is a priority for your installation & NEC® airspace requirements need to be achieved or exceeded, these slimline enclosures are the ideal solution.
Our products are designed to be used in environments where corrosion resistance and sanitation are critical such as food, beverage & pharmaceutical processing.
Key features include:
- Two Unique Electrix Inventions - Our award-winning design team has invented Sealed Compartment Wall Fixing Points which are proven to keep water out of your enclosure, and innovative Threaded Stand-Off Pillars, allowing easy access behind the enclosure for cleaning and to provide adequate airflow.
- 15° Sloped Top (on SL15 part numbers only) - Encourages liquid run-off and prevents items from being stored on top of the enclosure.
- Cover (on SL15 part numbers only) - Angled top to encourage liquid run-off and a fully concealed gasket to meet various approvals.
- Concealed Gasket - Fully concealed gasket to meet various approvals.
- Choice of Cover Fixings - Standard or Hexagon.
- Various Configurations - Junction Boxes, Push-Button Enclosures and Rotary Motor Disconnect & Emergency Stop Enclosures.
Stainless Steel Slimline Enclosures
- For Push-Button Enclosures
- Green/Red Double Head Push-Button
- 22 mm Ø
- IP69K rated
Over 400,000 standard products in inventory for same day dispatch and a seven-day turnaround on Custom Shop products.
Regularly specified by internationally recognized companies, making us the Processing Industry's preferred supplier of Stainless Steel Electrical Enclosures, Electrical Junction Boxes and Cable Management Systems.
Not part of our standard range? No problem! We can work with you closely to design custom products that meet your exact requirements.
We offer large discounts when you buy direct. Create an online account with us to see your prices and buy online!