- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Surface Finish (µm Ra)< 0.5
- Material Thickness (Gauge)16
- Material Thickness (mm)1.5
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D in.8.00 (8.70) x 4.00 x 2.75
- Size - H1 (H2) x W x D mm203 (221) x 102 x 70
- Height 1 (in.)8.00
- Height 1 (mm)203
- Height 2 (in.)8.70
- Height 2 (mm)221
- Width (in.)4.00
- Width (mm)102
- Depth (in.)2.75
- Depth (mm)70
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- Polished Finish
- Custom sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Extra sanitary cover fixing screws
- Security cover fixing screws
- DIN Rails or Gear Plates
- Alternative hole configurations
- Number of Holes3
- Hole Keyways4
- Hole LocationCover
- Hole Pattern3 vertical
- Push-Button SuppliedPush-buttons not included
Compatible with all brands of push-buttons, switches and pilot lights
- Roof Angle15°
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- Fixing Method0.75" Stand-Off Mounting Bracket
- Bracket TypeStand-Off
- Bracket Fixing LocationsVertical
- NEC® Airspace Fixings0.75" Stand-Off Mounting Bracket exceeds NEC® airspace aequirements for Metal Enclosures
- DIN Rail2 Fitted
- DIN Rail Style35 mm (Width) - Top Hat
- Compact FootprintYes
- Adhesive labels on Lid / CoverNo
- GroundingGround terminals & 1 x ground lead*
- UL InformationPending - Due November 2018
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Food Equipment
for use in food processing areas
- Environmental RatingIP66*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-40°C to +121°C (-40°F to +250°F)
- Supplied With0.75" Stand-Off Mounting Bracket, DIN Rails, Cover Gasket, Cover Fixings, Ground Terminals & Ground Link
- Ideally Suited ForOffshore, Food, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Architectural companies & many more
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (lb)2.98
- Weight (kg)1.35
- HTS Code7326908688
- Fine Print*IP rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
It is the installer's responsibility to check that the ground lead is suitable for the intended application.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.