- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade304 - V2A - 1.4301
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Material Thickness (Gauge)18
- Material Thickness (mm)1.2
- Size (H x W x D in.)8.65 x 6.30 x 3.35
- Size (H x W x D mm)220 x 160 x 85
- Height (in.)8.65
- Height (mm)220
- Width (in.)6.30
- Width (mm)160
- Depth (in.)3.35
- Depth (mm)85
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- Custom sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Extra hygienic cover fixing screws
- Security cover fixing screws
- DIN rails or Gear Plates
- Alternative hole configurations
- Flat / stand-off mounting brackets
- Push-Button SuppliedPush-buttons not included
Compatible with all brands of push-buttons (designed for holes with keyways), switches and pilot lights
- Number of Holes6
- Hole Keyways12 and 3 o'clock
- Hole LocationCover
- Hole Pattern2 across, 3 down
- Recessed CavityNo
- Captive Cover FixingsYes
- Gasket MaterialUL Recognised Neoprene EPDM Closed Cell (One Piece)
- Lift-off Lid / CoverYes
- GroundingGround terminals & 1 x ground lead*
- UL Information(Junction & Pull Box) 61ZB
In accordance with UL50/50E
CSA C22.2 No. 94.1 & 2*
File Number: E233528
- CE InformationEN 60670-1
- Hygiene StandardsNSF/ANSI/3A 14159-1 Hygiene Requirements for
the Design of Meat and Poultry Processing Equipment
- Environmental RatingIP66 / IP69K*
Type 1 / 12 / 13 / 4 / 4X*
- Operating Temperature (without Impact)-40°C to +121°C (-40°F to +250°F)
- Supplied WithCover Gasket, Cover Fixings, Ground Terminals & Ground Link
- Ideally Suited ForFood, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Architectural companies & many more
- Alternative Material Finish / GradePolished 304 - V2A - 1.4301 or Satin (Brushed) 316L - V4A - 1.4404
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (lb)3.2
- Weight (kg)1.45
- HTS Code7326908688
- Fine Print*IP / TYPE rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed. This is an open enclosure unless suitably rated auxiliary devices are installed to fill the openings.
It is the installer's responsibility to check that the earth / ground lead is suitable for the intended application.
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions 🗗, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.