- Material TypeStainless Steel
- Material Grade304 - V2A - 1.4301
- Material FinishSatin (Brushed)
- Material Thickness (Gauge)18
- Material Thickness (mm)1.2
- Size (W x H in.)4 x 4
- Size (W x H mm)100 x 100
- Height (in.)4
- Height (mm)100
- Width (in.)4
- Width (mm)100
- Length (m)2.5
- Length (ft. in.)8'2"
- Custom Design
Custom Designs available on request.
- 316L - V4A - 1.4404 material
- Custom lengths and sizes
- Pre-lasered cable entry holes & laser cut apertures
- Cover safety chains
- Cover gasket material
- Unique Cover PlateOne fitted per cover, reduces the ingress of foreign matter
- UL InformationSurface Metal Raceways UL5
File Number: E233529 (60YB)
- Environmental RatingIP4X / IPXXD*
- For Trunking Size (in.)4 x 4
- For Trunking Size (mm)100 x 100
- Supplied WithCoupling, Cover Fastening Turnbuckles, Cover Plate, Nuts & Screws
- Ideally Suited ForFood, Dairy, Brewing, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Architectural companies & many more
- Compatible WithFlat Cover Raceway
- Alternative Material Finish / GradePolished 304 - V2A - 1.4301
- Pack Quantity1
- Weight (lb)23.26
- Weight (kg)10.55
- HTS Code7326908688
- Fine Print*The IP rating is only maintained when all apertures are adequately sealed
- DisclaimerImages are representative of range and for illustration purposes only. Please check the full specifications for more information. All dimensions are subject to tolerances - please refer to the technical drawings.
Please agree to our Terms and Conditions to download this file* Please read and agree to the following terms to access this file.
Thank you for choosing to download a CAD file.
Every effort has been made to ensure that the CAD file you are downloading is accurate, but please be advised that any drawing, image or description is for illustration purposes only.
From time to time we may update product designs, therefore if the dimensions or design of our product is a crucial for your project, it is recommended that you contact us prior to placing your order to confirm your requirements.
As per our standard Terms and Conditions, Electrix cannot be held responsible for any assumptions made by the customer with regard to the specification of the product.